2. As this year marks the 10th anniversary of the iconic Italian director Michelangelo Antonioni’s death, up to 13 of his classics - from his debut feature Story of a Love Affair to the 1995 romance Beyond the Clouds - will be screened as an homage to the master.
3. At the same time, college graduates' interest in further education has also dwindled, leading to an increase in students wanting employment from 71.2 percent last year to 75.6 percent this year. Nearly 30 percent of those graduates accepted offers from the internet industry, which is among the highest paying.
5. Exports fell 6.6 per cent year-on-year in January to Rmb1.14tn, following a 2.3 per cent gain in December. Economists expected a gain of 3.6 per cent. It was the biggest fall in exports since an 8.9 per cent drop in July last year.
1. And the best gig for 2015? That would be an actuary, the people who specialize in financial risk.
2. In addition, the last quarter of 2016 marked the first time that Huawei achieved a double-digit global market share.
3. Trium is ranked first for the work experience of its alumni before the programme, second for aims achieved and third for international course experience. The programme is second for average salary ($307,003) of alumni three years after graduation, just behind the Kellogg/HKUST programme.
5. You can browse the full list at AskMen.com. Here are the top 10 women:
1. Just 21 millimeters long, 16 millimeters high, and 4 millimeters thick, the amulet, of which part is missing, has a “raised decoration” on it with a loop at one end that allowed it to be worn on a cord around the neck.
2. The auction house says seven records in all were set at the Geneva auction including the highest amount ever paid for a yellow diamond - $16.3 million for the 100.09-carat Graff Vivid Yellow diamond ring.
3. You might want to hope that people shared these articles as a joke. I want to hope that. But we can’t: the analysis points to a recent BuzzFeed and Ipsos Public Affairs poll which found that 75 percent of Americans (84 percent of Republicans and 71 percent of Democrats) were easily tricked by fake headlines. What a fantastic year for fact-checking and rational thought and Mark Zuckerberg’s self-awareness.
5. Despite being the most heavily nominated stars of the evening, Taylor - who did not attend the event - was overshadowed by 19-year-old singer Shawn who cleaned up at the awards show.