5. Strong in many categories, but without quite managing to be a front runner in any. Perhaps Timothee Chalamet's performance is its best chance of awards success.
6. Scarlett Johansson of Captain America: Civil War was third at $25 million, down nearly 30 percent from 2015.
1. It pours the perfect pint from the bottom of the glass.
2. The annual national civil service exam kicked off last Sunday, and some recent hot topics - such as college graduates starting their own businesses and the Yutu (Jade Rabbit) lunar rover - appeared in the exam questions.
3. In the true-crime drama “Foxcatcher,” the actor Steve Carell, best known for comedy, loses himself behind a prosthetic facade in portraying the multimillionaire John E. du Pont. The standout in the makeup package is the beaklike nose he sports.
2. While falling prices for oil and other inputs have supported profit margins, the positive impact has been outweighed by falling prices for finished goods, He Ping, a statistician at the bureau’s industrial department, said in a statement accompanying the data.
3. Industrial production expanded 1.4 per cent month-on-month in October, the quickest pace since a 4.1 per cent rise in January. It was better than the 1.1 per cent gain in September, but still fell short of economists' expectations for a gain of 1.8 per cent.
4. In the past decade, only three blue diamonds of 10 carats or more with the same vivid grading for intensity have been sold at auction, all weighing less than 12 carats and none flawless, he said.
5. HEC Paris and London Business School have tightened their grip on the top of the Financial Times rankings of pre-experience and post-experience Masters in Finance programmes respectively, having dominated the finance rankings since they were first published in 2011.
6. In 2016, we've seen a whole lot of new gadgets join the Internet of Things (unfortunately, we've also seen them harnessed by hackers to bring downhuge swaths of the internet). From appliances to clothing, companies really want to sell you the tech that'll make your life "smarter," but sometimes it just makes it slower and dumber. Let's look back on some of the most ridiculous and useless internet-connected gadgets that were produced in the past 12 months.
1. 陆金所是最大的一家。它是中国平安保险(Ping An Insurance)的子公司，平安也是陆金所最大的股东。
2. These larger screen sizes will put additional strain on iOS 7 and developers who will need to figure out how to adapt their apps to even more configurations. These additional formats will provide some exciting opportunities for applications as well, and we can anticipate that iOS 8 will contain many features designed to accommodate multi-screen design.
“Nick is an exceptional product thinker,” Adam Cahan, Yahoo’s senior vice-president of mobile and emerging products, said. “He does represent a generational shift in the kinds of things he is thinking about and what it means to be truly mobile. That generation is not just mobile-first, they are mobile only. That’s a different point of view.”