3. Prof Cusumano sees all this as evidence that the company is opening up more, including in allowing developers to customise more of its iOS software.
4. According to the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, China's migrant workers account for around 50 percent of the labor force in industrial and related sectors. Yet they don't enjoy equal rights as city dwellers because of household registration requirements.
1. And while you are at it, don't forget to celebrate the imperfections. While on a 10-day trek in the Himalayas, I learned that imperfections are beautiful too. The rough edges of the mountains, the heavy hail storms in the middle of the afternoon, were "inconvenient" but added to the beauty of the trek. I am acutely aware now that in my pursuit of perfection at work, I have often failed to recognize that imperfections are also a core part of our identity that needs to be preserved and not always changed.
2. 世界杯锦标赛即将到来。 我想告诉你永葆美丽的一些要诀。
3. New Year time is here. I hope you have a wonderful New Year. May every day hold happy hours for you.
4. Don't lie about your salary. Ever. Even if your employer doesn't tell us (and most do), we'll find out eventually. I've terminated two people for doing that.
5. “One person said he was going to the men’s room and didn’t return.”
4. Producer prices, which are often regarded as a proxy for medium-term inflation, remained in negative territory, but the pace of decline improved.
2. Still, the optimistic view is that several roadblocks to recovery -- an over-indebted consumer, a moribund housing market and shellshocked banks -- are no longer holding back hiring. Barring an unforeseen shock to the economy, this could mean 2013 will be another year of slow but steady growth.[qh]
4. One of the biggest trends I’m noticing in entrepreneurship right now focuses on access. Innovators are taking what was once costly, time-intensive, or otherwise beyond reach and efficiently offering it to consumers. Whether it’s learning new skills, inspiring a new interest, or tapping into formerly cost-prohibitive markets, entrepreneurs are finding new ways to bring the unique and specialized to a more mainstream market. We started to see this with collaborative consumption business models and I predict we’ll continue to see an influx of ‘access-based’ business models in the year ahead.
5. A host of examples of the demagogic route to power exists, in both past and present.
“Our population and employment is at an all-time high and growing. That puts significant pressure on rents and prices,” said Mark Willis, the executive director of the New York University Furman Center for Real Estate and Urban Policy. “There is no reason now to think that these trends are likely to change.”