1. 1.It wasn’t me! – Because some things just aren’t worth taking credit for。
2. As foreign minister, Margot Wallstrom, who broke free from a violent relationship in her 20s, is challenging assumptions in a traditionally male sphere.
3. Create a space that helps you make the most of your study time. Do you need absolute quiet or do you prefer to have loud music playing? Do you like working at the kitchen table in the midst of everything or do you a quiet room with the door shut? Know your own style and create the space you need.
4. My grandmother’s favorite poem was Invictus by William Ernest Henley. My father hung a copy of it on our kitchen wall, so I grew up reading it every day: “I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul.” I think the best advice I can give anyone – especially someone just starting out in business – is to embrace your role as master of your own fate. Recognize opportunities when they arise and get comfortable saying “Yes.”
6. China's consumer price inflation decelerated to just 1.3 per cent year-on-year last month, the slowest rate since May. On a month-to-month basis inflation fell by 0.3 per cent, the first negative reading since May.
1. She has modelled for numerous clothing companies including Glitzy Girl, Sally Miller and Purple Pixies and featured in magazines including Teen Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Elle and Seventeen.
6. We will take comprehensive steps to improve product quality.
1. 2.The Fresh Prince of Bel Air was Almost Bankrupt
2. Good luck and great success in the coming New Year.
3. Beloved TV show characters enter our lives as friends and impact us in crazy ways. They can make us laugh until our sides hurt, cry when things don't go well for them, and call in sick to work when we just can't stop watching and must know what happens. But through it all, we love them. And yet, there's so much that the audience will never know. Some TV shows have dark secrets. Some almost didn't exist at all. Here are some behind the scenes stories of your favorite TV shows.
4. Will Emmanuel Macron secure a commitment from German chancellor Angela Merkel on a eurozone budget
5. By the end of 2015, Shanghai's population of migrant residents had decreased to 9.8 million, comprising 40.6 percent of the city's roughly 24 million permanent residents, according to statistics released by the Shanghai Municipal Statistics Bureau on Monday.