6. A minimum of 70 per cent of the con-tent must be delivered online in order for programmes to be eligible for the online ranking. Nine out of the 15 ranked schools had no requirement to study on campus at all. The remaining six schools insisted their students attend weekend or week-long residential classes.
2. HOUSE OF CARDS (Netflix, Feb. 27) Netflix’s political grand guignol gets a 13-episode third season. Kim Dickens of “Treme” joins Kevin Spacey and Robin Wright in the cast, and two members of Pussy Riot will make a guest appearance.
4. But we at The BostonConsulting Group believe that the current dip in China’s growth will not endureand that, under Xi’s leadership, China’s economy is destined to continuegrowing at a rapid clip. In fact, we are confident last week’s reforms willcontribute mightily to China’s growth between now and 2020. We stand by our base case forecast that China will deliver$4 trillion in growth over the next decade and combine with India to deliver a$10 trillion prize — an economic powerhouse driven by booming middle classconsumption and growing overall optimism. No one can perfectly forecastthe future … and in our book we describe scenarios where growthslows. But we remain optimistic and positive about China’s future.
5. Iron Man was Downey’s only movie of 2013, while Johnson had one huge film, Fast & Furious 6; one big film, G.I. Joe: Retaliation; and two smaller films. Together they added up to $1.3 billion at the global box office.
6. 节目24 土耳其风情舞蹈《火》，土耳其火舞舞蹈团
1. HSBC said its private reading of China's manufacturing sector was stagnant last month, confirming a "flash" estimate already published.
2. But he told Washington's Observer-Reporter paper that he was keen to read it as it was "a testament of the sincerity, interest and innocence of that time".
4. Are you heading to Rio for the Olympics? Will you leverage the Google Maps app on Android or iOS? I think you already have the answer.
5. adj. 泰然自若的，镇定的；摆好姿势不动的，静止的；平
6. 4. Jennifer Aniston - $21 million
1. Among the top 10, four of them -- Pony Ma, Jack Ma, Ding Lei (CEO of Chinese game developer NetEase Inc) and Lei Jun (founder of smartphone maker Xiaoxi) -- are from TMT (telecommunications, media and technology) sectors.
Phil Baty, editor of the rankings, said: "it seems that China's relentless march up the global league tables has stalled, after making major gains in recent years. This new data shows just how hard it is for emerging powers to break into the traditional global elite."
Among the gargantuan hedge funds that make up a majority of the industry’s assets under management, dispersion of returns shot up to notable levels. And for every big winner, like William Ackman’s Pershing Square, there was a big loser to counterbalance it, like John Paulson’s Advantage Fund. Investors choose hedge funds for their “non-correlated returns,” meaning a tendency to move opposite from the general market’s direction. They certainly got such returns this year, unfortunately.
Mr Cook’s decision to expand its cash return programme of dividends and share buybacks helped to defuse the situation with the activists, returning $94bn to date. In the end, he stared down the challenge just long enough for the next wave of iPhone growth to hit and new products to emerge from Sir Jonathan Ive’s workshop.