1. Romney made last-minute visits to Ohio and Pennsylvania on Tuesday to try to drive up turnout in those states, while Vice President Joe Biden was dispatched to Ohio. Obama remained in his hometown of Chicago.
2. 2. 麦嘉华对贝南克灾难性QE计划的末日警告
3. The remaining of the top 10 were the University of Luxembourg (second), Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne (fourth), University of Geneva (fifth), ETH Zurich - Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich (seventh), University of St. Gallen (eighth), National University of Singapore (ninth) and Imperial College London (10th).
3. China had a full-year GDP target of “around 6.5 per cent” for 2017.
1. 节目4 小品《我要上春晚》，周炜 刘大成 石头 张尧等
2. 单词refrigerator 联想记忆：
3. 6. Cutting Down on Saturated Fats Could Preserve Your Memory
5. Wade was probably a little easier to stop back in high school before he had filled into his 6'4'' frame that makes him so unstoppable today.
6. 3.6 积极主动扩大对外开放
2. The Nobel Prize in physiology or medicine was awarded to a cellular-level experiment.
3. Meanwhile, producer prices were deflating at a rate of -5.9 per cent, a six-year low, for a third straight month.
5. adj. 精美的，微妙的，美
1. Celebuzz has pulled together some of the best snaps of celebrities who go pumpkin picking.Have a look now in the gallery above, then tell us: Are you ready to celebrate Halloween on Wednesday?
2. The best bosses understand that there must be a balance between the company or client’s needs and the needs of his or her employees. The best bosses are willing to listen and talk about any issues an employee may be having because they understand that a happy employee is a more productive employee。
There's plenty more to figure out in the coming months, plenty more to speculate about, plenty more to enjoy. Here's wishing all of our readers a safe and enjoyable holiday season, and a happy new basketball year.