1. China's booming cyberstar economy has gone through three stages -- the first based on text, then text and images, and now video thanks to the availability of broadband networks.
2. The pace of innovation has been rapid. Fitbit has released five or six distinct models since the company launched in 2008, and Samsung released three or four variants of the Galaxy Gear in a nine-month period. Sony SNE 0.77% , Pebble, Google, and Facebook’s FB 0.25% Oculus Rift are positioned to follow.
3. Explaining how he adjusted the novel, he said: 'I think the answer is that in the book I remain true to every one of Bond's things.
4. Until now, the appeal of Bigcommerce’s eponymous technology has been simplicity and its ability to scale along with merchants as they grow. “To some, this will mean the difference between success and failure,” said Steve Case, who as a board member advises Bigcommerce on U.S. entrepreneurial trends. “Even just five years ago, if you wanted to create a compelling offering, it could cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. Now, you can get up and running in hours for less than $100 per month.”
5. A woman's portrait has not been printed on U.S. paper money since 1896, when Martha Washington, the wife of the first U.S. president, was shown on a one dollar silver certificate.
2. Stevens会演唱电影《以你的名字呼唤我》中《Mystery of Love》，以及Bernal, LaFourcade和 Miguel会合唱《寻梦环游记》中的歌曲《Remember Me》。
4. Meanwhile, New Yorkers living in the city’s nearly one million rent-stabilized apartments should brace for a fight in Albany in June, when the rent-stabilization law expires. Housing advocates hope to see a reversal of a rule that allows landlords to deregulate vacant units if the rent reaches $2,500 a month.
5. Mr Erdogan, who has also benefited domestically from the row with Mr Rutte, has sought to broaden his diplomatic dispute to take on all of the EU, particularly Germany, which has had similar run-ins with Ankara over campaigning in Germany’s large Turkish community.
6. In Sex and the City, Miranda and Carrie frequent a place called Magnolia Bakery at 401 Bleeker Street. After the episodes aired, hordes of people had to investigate those cupcakes. Nothing can incur cupcake mania quite like Carrie Bradshaw can. Magnolia Bakery received a huge boost in sales and customers. In fact, they were so popular that they had to hire a "bouncer" of sorts. Not quite your typical club bouncer, this bouncer was friendly and very interested in the finer points of cupcakes.
1. You see all kinds of grisly, hairy characters on the Tube but few commuters would've expected to see a pack of pandas on the platform.
3. As for the molecular motors, they’re geared up to bring huge potential to the fields of medicine and energy.
4. Mr Ravenscroft believes he would have had a narrower perspective if he had become a management consultant. Teaching also helped him develop a willingness to take risks — the hard way. “If you stand in front of 30 teenagers who won’t hold back when you’re doing something wrong it makes you willing to try things.”
6. 根据中国海关总署(General Administration of Customs)的数据，在经历了此前一个月的同比下跌1.4%之后，11月份中国的进口同比增长6.7%，至1522亿美元，远高于同比收缩1.9%的预测中值。
1. Mr Lam predicts that any recovery in the market will rely on appetite from cash-rich companies from mainland China, with foreign investors restricting their investments to real estate investment trusts or stocks exposed to developers, rather than actual property.
2. 9. How to reset iPod
3. Screengrab taken on January 11, 2015 from a video released on Islamist social networks shows a man claiming to be Amedy Coulibaly, who killed four hostages after seizing a Kosher supermarket in Parison January 9, 2015 (AFP Photo/)
5. Restaurants and other retailers across the United States are offering free or discounted items and service to the nation's military veterans Wednesday in honor of the annual Veterans Day holiday observance.
1. Ninety percent of the students believe their universities' guidance on entrepreneurship would help their future businesses. In addition, they professed appreciation for policies intended to encourage entrepreneurship.
2. HSBC said its private reading of China's manufacturing sector was stagnant last month, confirming a "flash" estimate already published.
3. One might expect that online programmes would appeal proportionately more to women than full-time programmes due to their flexibility. How-ever, data from the 2016 rankings show that women account for 30 per cent of enrolled students compared with 35 per cent for full-time programmes.