4. "I want to tell you what happened I opened the envelope and it said Emma Stone, La La Land and that is why I took such a long look at Faye and at you. I wasn't trying to be funny. This is Moonlight for best picture," Beatty told the shocked crowd as he explained the blunder.
6. Forbes found 1,810 billionaires this year, down from last year's record of 1,826. The aggregate net worth of the billionaires was 6.48trillion dollars, 570billion dollars less than last year.
1. At least two Harvard professors, however, questioned the decision to withdraw the offers. Alan Dershowitz, an emeritus professor at Harvard Law School, told the Guardian that losing admission to Harvard was a "draconian punishment" for "very bad taste jokes that students were sending to each other".
2. “…was checking his cell phone and chewing gum during the meeting.”
4. New York's inactivity begs two questions. Does Jackson have the energy needed to undo the damage he's created during his tenure?
5. It had hit a record low of 48 in September, and was 49.9 in October.
6. 4. Life Expectancy
1. That's the headline flashing red warnings. After reviewing 20 cycles tracked by 20 other experts, GoldSeek.com concluded: 'There are many cycles that suggest a stock-market correction or crash is near ... Preparation is important. You still have a little time remaining before the 'window' closes!'
2. Fund shareholders weren’t wasting any time reacting to this year of disappointment. Collectively, they’ve added just $35 billion to active stock-picking funds in the last 11 months, less than a quarter of the $162 billion they added in 2013, which was the first year of positive flows for the industry since 2007. This is not to say that they were sitting still. ETFs and passive index funds took in over $206 billion in net deposits through Thanksgiving, and Vanguard surpassed the $3 trillion mark sometime in late summer. Investors seem to have decided that they’d rather bet on the horses than the jockeys, after all.
1. The 2015 FT Global Executive MBA ranking this year is remarkable for two reasons. Not only is it the FT’s 100th ranking of business schools, but it also marks the first time thataprogramme that includes a mainland Chinese business school has occupied the top position.
3. Chinese people are intelligent and hardworking and they have an inexhaustible drive for pursuing a better life for themselves. The government needs to create the enabling environment for our people to fully use their talent and initiative.
4. The official prize citation said the two were awarded for "the theory of stable allocations and the practice of market design."
5. 排行榜上前7所院校还是老面孔。澳大利亚新南威尔士大学商学院(UNSW Business School of Australia)澳大利亚管理研究生院(AGSM)首次上榜，排在第八位。
6. Prices at China's factory gates fell for a 34th consecutive month in December, pushed down by falling energy and commodity prices.
1. It was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness…